The Bell Jar
9. I smiled into the dark, I felt part of a great tradition
8. I would be sitting under the same glass bell jar, stewing in my own sour air
7. I felt limp and betrayed like the skin shed by a terrible animal
6. I Thought my bones would break, and the sap fly out of me like a split plant
5. My flesh winced in cowardice at such a death
4. I felt nothing
3. Have you ever seen a man?
1. I felt myself melting
2. It wasn't the sound of silence, but my own silence
10. Photographs from book
Commissioned work and art for myself.
© 2011 - 2013 Pia Austin-Little |
Website by Gawkr